For one of my friend’s two year marker for her blog, she started this fun tag and was kind enough tagged me on it. Thanks, proverbs31teen! The tag is called The Amazing You.
This tag has ten questions, which you never have to change, and here are the other rules
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Include the picture in your post and tag it with “amazingyou”
- Answer the questions
- Tag as many people as you want
Here are the questions and my answers!
1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it?
A dragon. Duh.
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick?
So I have always wanted to be able to “read” anything by simply touching it. This could work on book, people, animals, or technology (be able to understand it.) I don’t think it is a real superpower, though, so I have to say hydrokinesis (ability to manipulate water.)
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life?
This is a hard one…. but I would have to pick “This is Your Life” by Switchfoot or the Rohan theme music from LOTR.
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick?
Gray. It is very versatile and practical– not too hot in the summer but does not stain easily. It also is acceptable for camouflage in most areas and does not stand out like a lot of colors.
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual?
Be a mermaid? Does that count? 😉 Other than that, I have always wanted to skydive, visit Ireland, and do a backpacking trip in New Zealand.
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about?
I would give a speech about hope in the meaning which Jesus Christ gives us. I really feel like this world lacks hope because we fail to see the purpose and meaning in our lives. It is one of my passions to share the hope that God has given me with others.
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick?
Yay! This question makes me so happy! Here are my three:
– C. S. Lewis
– Jonathan Edwards
– Joan of Arc
8. What is your favorite smell, and why?
Rain. I absolutely love the smell of rain.
9. Share one of your favorite quotes.
So I can’t pick just one, so here are two. (Also I have three others on my About the Author page– I love quotes!)
“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.” ~ C. S. Lewis
“Forget not Master Valiant-for-the-Truth,/That man of courage, though a very youth./ Tell everyone his spirit was so stout,/ No man could make him face about,/ And how Great-Heart and he could not forbear/ But put down Doubting Castle, slay Despair.” ~ John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress
Okay, so maybe three quotes…
“Enemy-occupied territory– that is what this world is. Christianity is the story of how the rightful king has landed, you might say in disguise, and is calling us all to take part in a great campaign of sabotage.” ~ C. S. Lewis
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false.
– I don’t like fishing
– I love the Hunger Games trilogy
– I hate oranges
Now, for the people I am nominating: Raychel Rose, Grace, Claire, Writefury (who has been so
annoying kind as to nominate me for another award which I will get to later this week 😛 ), and any of my followers who are interested in doing things like these!