Do you have a writing blog? Or have you found an awesome post post about writing or read a really cool short story or excerpt? Every month, on this blog, you can post up to two of your favorite links. At the end of the month, I will post all of the links on my blog.
This is a fun way to share our favorite writing posts and blogs with each other, and since I started doing it two months ago, I have found a lot of interesting posts.
And, yes, I know that I haven’t posted December’s links yet, but I will get around to that sometime this week. I just wanted to get January’s posts up and running so that you can start commenting with links.
Here are the rules:
- Comment with up to two links
- One link can be from your blog (if you have one; if not that is okay, too)
- At least one of the two links must be from someone else’s blog
- Both links must be writing related (e.g. stories, essays, writing tips, writing inspiration, book review, etc.)
- Neither posts can contain curse word or anything sexual, but (if it is a story) a reasonable amount of violence is fine (I will leave the definition of “reasonable” up to your discretion, but I do read through all the posts before I put them on my website)
So comment below with two links of your choice throughout this month, and on the last Saturday(ish), I will post them all.
Please note, that you do not have to follow this blog or to have participated in Open Pen previously to submit posts. All you have to do is comment on this post 😉
I am excited to find some more interesting posts! Have a great month,